About Me

My photo
Hello! My name is Brittany. I am a Nursing student and a licensed Cosmetologist.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I'm BACK!

I am back to blogging!! :) Thanks to Cory (traumanurse), I have decided to jump back on here and write down everything that has happened since the last time I was up here, hmmm.. back in 2010 haha. OKAY, so excuse the horrible grammar but i'm lazy. lol. Let me seeeee.... Well my last post was about my brothers wedding-- it went amazing. They just had their 2 year anniversary the other day :) It was a lot of... conflict and drama between the families but in the end, i guess you can say it was well worth it. Not much else has happened, well i take that back, A LOT has happened but i'll save those stories for another post. NURSING INFO: I have completed a majority of my prerequisites for nursing school at a local community college but the rest of the classes have been put on hold because I AM IN LPN SCHOOL!! I graduate September 5th of this year so NOT TOO MUCH LONGER :D So far, i have really enjoyed EVERY moment of it. That hospital feels like home to me. There has been ups and downs and times when i thought i couldn't do it or i wasn't smart enough but i've pushed myself and i've had patients that have reassured me that being a nurse was what i was meant to do :) This year has FLOWN by and it's gonna be bittersweet graduating because i love school so much but i have plenty more years ahead! Gonna look into finishing up my prereqs this fall semester so i can go ahead and apply for the RN program for May 2013. BETTER pass the PN NCLEX first though! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment